WHEN CAN I PLAY?
all you need to know as a member >>
when can I play?
- find out when the courts are in use, and when they are free
- what's been happening at KTC?
- see how our teams have fared in the league in recent years.
- what's coming up, and dates for your diary
- what happens to your membership fee and other important stuff
- what does the club expect of you?
- want to know how to get a clubhouse key, operate the floodlights, or use the ball machine?
- who runs the club on your behalf, and how YOU can get involved
rules of tennis
- visit the ITF website to read the rules of the game, and stop yourself footfaulting!
COURT BOOKINGS &
member-only pages >>
- book a court for competitions and social play.
contact members 1
- contact members interested in club session by email via our website
contact members 2
- contact members according to playing standard by email via our website
- find contact details for your team captain
- sign in to register for Tuesday team session.
clubmark compliant policies
- see our policy on child protection, and the standards we work to
Protecting your data
- our privacy statement and how we use your data
How we rebuilt our courts in 2010
Enter your information below :
Confirm new password:
Please be aware that on renewal of your membership every year, your new password will be overwritten by a new password generated by the club database. You will receive an email confirming the change, and you will be able to edit it again.